Original topic:

πŸ’¬ Hot Topic and Hot Questions – May 28 2021

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 06:17 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, πŸ’™

Hope you are having a great day and staying safe - the weather has been getting much nicer and with the sun setting later, I've definitely enjoyed patio season! June is just around the corner but don't forget to post what you did for Mother's Day to engage in Members Monday May!

[HOT QUESTION]

Same as last week, we would love to get your valuable feedback on:

• Your experiences using the Samsung Galaxy A52/A72
  • The usability of wired and wireless screen sharing through Smart View, DeX, or other third party solutions
  • The gaming environment of Galaxy devices and the usability of Game Launcher applications

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS21 and #Updates.

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Looking to set up specific app notifications? Check out @Tallman's helpful tips and photo guidance here!

Would like Canadian holidays to show on Samsung Calendar? Check out the resolution provided by @Tallman here and if you may have further questions please ask us in the forum! 

That is all for this week! 

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
We won't even get the A72 here!! Is there anyone who bothers anymore at S Members Canada? We give a lot of feedback pertaining to a vast array of features and products of Samsung that are always ignored and now you guys ignore what products you've launched here! Communications with officials is always unidirectional (never to the benefit of the users/consumers/buyers) and recurring issues are left unattended. Please, we really need to know whether there's a reason for us to make the effort to cope with all this nonsense or whether it is time for us to completely abandon all hope this community will ever live up again to the term "community", which it did not so long ago.

Here's my feedback. Hopefully someone will read it.
ChrisBard
Beginner Level 2
Others
CH do you know how I can join the One UI beta program? It doesn't seem to be available here in Canada?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
There is actually no ongoing beta testing. Come back in a few months and I'll hopefully be able to guide you through it
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
There is going to be beta testing in Canada?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
By flashing, as usual.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi @CHMultimedia, 

Thank you for providing your feedback on the questions posed to the community and helping us understand your frustration. I will ensure that for any future product-improvement questions asked, they will be relevant topics for Samsung Members Canada! 

Cheers, 

Samsung_Ben

Others
Awesome.
0 Likes
Others
I read it.
0 Likes
Peeks_svea
Beginner Level 2
Others
Yes I am Thank you again