Original topic:

💬 Hot Topic and Hot Questions – May 28 2021

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 05:38 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Hope you are having a great day and staying safe - the weather has been getting much nicer and with the sun setting later, I've definitely enjoyed patio season! June is just around the corner but don't forget to post what you did for Mother's Day to engage in Members Monday May!

[HOT QUESTION]

Same as last week, we would love to get your valuable feedback on:

• Your experiences using the Samsung Galaxy A52/A72
  • The usability of wired and wireless screen sharing through Smart View, DeX, or other third party solutions
  • The gaming environment of Galaxy devices and the usability of Game Launcher applications

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS21 and #Updates.

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Looking to set up specific app notifications? Check out @Tallman's helpful tips and photo guidance here!

Would like Canadian holidays to show on Samsung Calendar? Check out the resolution provided by @Tallman here and if you may have further questions please ask us in the forum! 

That is all for this week! 

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
Narhold
Active Level 4
Others
Smart view works quite well I love it, I use it all the time to show off pictures of my kitties on my TV. The s21 ultra has such a good camera love it!
Others
No need to fear,MADEINCANADA187 is here.
0 Likes
Others
I read it.
0 Likes
willbt
Beginner Level 5
Others
Nothing on this page is evrn slightly relevant/interesting to me!
0 Likes
b-real
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ok maybe some of you genusis can help me **bleep** my account back. It's a brand new s21ultra 5G and all my accounts have been completely compromised somehow and now I'm locked out of phone completely. How do this happen?
0 Likes