Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – April 01 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 05:05 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Happy first day of April everyone! I hope you’re all excited for Friday!

In the past couple of months, we’ve noticed some concerns regarding posts and comments being deleted, so we wanted to address the cause of some of these “deletions” by discussing our spam filter that was implemented in late 2021. Check out the discussion here!  

Meanwhile, here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Thank you @Bryen750, @BDTech, @Tallman and @CHMultimedia for sharing your new Sky Blue S22 Ultra phones! We thank you all for your patience, and hope you enjoy your new devices. Be sure to check out their posts!

We also want to congratulate @Echo1 on their recent upgrade from the S10 Plus, to the S22 Ultra (Graphite). We’re very excited for you, and hope your new phone treats you well. Check out their post here!

[HOT KEYWORD]

Our hot keyword this week is #S22Ultra.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

IKR!

I've said it before, but.. unless someone strings words like: Samsung, Joke, Clown, Refund, Cancel.. into one post, the "machine" isn't gonna work.. maybe this post is an exception 🤣

macer1
Active Level 6
Others

Why don't they just ban and disable the member who is posting rather than let the spam proliferate?  I know they're bots but there's got to be a better way to deal with this.

jkhoury
Active Level 2
Others
Hello, everyone. Any idea when one UI 4.1 is coming to Canada?
J1P
Active Level 3
Others
Was there a biometric update for the app today? Looked a bit suspicious?
EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
How do u get on hot posts???
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

It's at the discretion of @Samsung_Ben.

But there's no reason why you can't contribute. You may just not get mentioned directly by @Samsung_Ben.. But that's just fine too 🙂

EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
Ok thx
EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
😊
EmilyAnn
Active Level 5
Others
I really like to look at hot posts so I am trying to be one for my goal!
manoti94
Active Level 3
Others
S22+ has been on "its way" for 2 wks! Still waiting with no **bleep** from Samsung.