Original topic:

🔥 Hot Topic - August 13 2021

(Topic created on: 08-13-2021 06:23 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, 💙

Hope everyone is staying hydrated and continuing to enjoy the warm weather! If you missed this month's Members Monday post, check it out here and share how you are doing the pandemic!

[HOT POST ]

Thank you for sharing your Galaxy Unpacked experience @Jay777 in the community! We are happy to hear that you had fun at the event and that the hosts made every moment of online live event enjoyable! :) Check out this week's most liked post here!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #Unpacked and #GalaxyS. 

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

For those using the Samsung email apps, the feature to save email attachments directly to One Drive is not supported. Check out the post here to see @RedDogRabbit's alternative suggestion here! Also, thanks @  for the inquiry and we will take this as feedback!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

7 Comments
nakinaRay
Beginner Level 2
Others
U keep asking me to verify my account ? What account r you talking about ??? I'm totally lost
Jimmyjoraybob
Active Level 1
Others
I'z gettin the same? I thnk, then, 'software update', my phne "said ? I must do ths,"(the soft...update), did it? & thn? So much stuff changed on my, "wonderful new S20." & now? I got so much stuff to "change-rearrange", it's just like learning all over again...frikin suks....
eazy69
Beginner Level 3
Others
hello out there
sosara
Beginner Level 2
Others
Nakina what's happening
Why?
SmoothieCoodie
Beginner Level 2
Others