Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – December 10 2021 🔥

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 07:23 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it’s already almost mid-December? There are only 2 weeks left until Christmas! 🎄 We hope all of you have something wonderful planned for the Holidays.

Here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Android 12 and OneUI 4.0 is now live in Canada! Thank you @Skyrider699 and @Cheeryshio for sharing! You can find their posts here and here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

This week’s hot key words are #Android12, #OneUI4 and #Update.

[HOT QUESTION]

• What are your thoughts on Samsung’s phone, messaging and contacts features on Samsung phones, as well as how these apps interact with each other? Do you currently use these features? Why or why not? What do currently like, and what you wish to see?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

19 Comments
Others
Samsung's phone - I use many features, QuickShare, Samsung Pay and many other features. I think I wish to see Samsung's phones bring back the SD Card slot. 🙂

Also, I wish the Samsung phones can have better battery management, which make the phone last longer.
AlaintheCook
Active Level 8
Others
Yeah on 6 december arrive android 12 on my cell in Canada
piman
Active Level 6
Others
I won't have it on my A51😒
0 Likes
tholjhhDedog
Beginner Level 2
Others
Garbage news app. Can't edit content. International is only USA news. Returning phone for refund
0 Likes
Dur-P
Active Level 2
Others
Easy to edit comments, hit the 3 dots
0 Likes
Others
Ahh but you can
0 Likes
Nor-man
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am disappointed that blocked phone numbers can still leave annoying spam voice messages.
Danne83
Beginner Level 3
Others
Yes, I really freakin hate that, I've even gotten messages for another person and I told them the number was now mine!!!
0 Likes
Dur-P
Active Level 2
Others
Note 10+ android 12 BETA, Canada?
Can I had beta update?
0 Likes