Original topic:

πŸŽ„ Hot Topic - December 18th 2020 πŸŽ„

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 11:09 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to take a moment to remind you to check out this month’s Members Monday question! We already have a lot of great responses and we look forward to reading some more!

Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1                      

Wondering how to create a video from the Gallery? @Jaypiti had the same question! To find the answer, check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/create-a-video/td-p/8141305

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #Android11 an #OneUI! As many users receive updates to their Galaxy devices, many have been asking questions and the moderators have been working very hard to address any issues that have come up!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Having trouble with the Do Not Disturb mode? Click here to learn about possible solutions!

Having issues with Bluetooth connectivity? Click here to learn some troubleshooting tips!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

22 Comments
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Others
Wow. Many of you are complaining about the battery life, and I'm here wondering how my old Note 5 just all of a sudden for way better than all these last years I had been using it for. Especially, the battery life, before it used to drain so quickly that I could hardly use it continuously for more than an hour; however, today I have been using it all day... and it's doing wonderfully great. ☺️
But seriously, the smartphones are getting all these features we really don't NEED... if only they could provide us with a great battery life knowing how addicted and glued we are to our devices. πŸ˜†
Others
battery is due to 5g and all the ai in the background for camera features and screen lightening.
plus everyone is glued to their devices now...
fedup37
Beginner Level 2
Others
I wish I never got the s21 promotion item never received, and after what seemed like hours samsung customer service disconnected on me with no call back. bad service
0 Likes