Original topic:

๐ŸŽ„ Hot Topic - December 18th 2020 ๐ŸŽ„

(Topic created on: 12-18-2020 09:31 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! I wanted to take a moment to remind you to check out this monthโ€™s Members Monday question! We already have a lot of great responses and we look forward to reading some more!

Letโ€™s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1                      

Wondering how to create a video from the Gallery? @Jaypiti had the same question! To find the answer, check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s/create-a-video/td-p/8141305

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #Android11 an #OneUI! As many users receive updates to their Galaxy devices, many have been asking questions and the moderators have been working very hard to address any issues that have come up!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Having trouble with the Do Not Disturb mode? Click here to learn about possible solutions!

Having issues with Bluetooth connectivity? Click here to learn some troubleshooting tips!

Thatโ€™s all from this week, tune in to next weekโ€™s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

22 Comments
kecs
Beginner Level 2
Others

Thanks.

0 Likes
Others
I would like to ask a question to anyone who can answer...
Since I've had the new OS update, I've noticed that my battery doesn't last as long as it used too, and my phone habits have not changed. Has anyone else have this problem!?
JinTianMin
Active Level 1
Others
maybe the heavier software drains the battery a bit faster ... ( not sure )
my s9+ also drains pretty quickly.

:(
0 Likes
Others
sorry to hear about that!!

I was thinking about doing a factory reset to see if that does anything to fix the issue.
JinTianMin
Active Level 1
Others
maybe it will?
๐Ÿค”
Others
just don't forget to back up your files
Others
Ive noticed a huge difference since Ive done the factory reset!!
Triss2636
Active Level 3
Others
s10 drains bet fast but lower the brightness delete all history
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
I've read, too, in the past sometimes you have to do the factory reset to get out any glitches from the update.
0 Likes