Original topic:

⭐Hot Topic – December 31 2021⭐

(Topic created on: 12-31-2021 12:49 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

On behalf of the Samsung Members Team, we would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year’s Eve! We hope everyone had an amazing holiday break, and have some fun plans for the upcoming year. We would love to hear about your New Year’s resolutions below!

With 2021 coming to an end, we would also like to hear your thoughts from this year:

• What was your favourite Samsung device, feature or product?
  • What was one of your key highlights on Samsung Members this year?
  • What do you wish to see on Samsung Members next year?

Thanks for tuning in. Happy New Year!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

38 Comments
balou07
Active Level 3
Others
I got the New samsung Zflip 3 5G and wish to have android 12 in a few Day
Others
2021 was absolutely phenomenal for me in this community, I want to sincerely thank you and the Members team for letting me be apart of Unpacked! Can't wait to see what Samsung has in store for the new year!

My favourite device of this year had to be the Galaxy Z Fold3 with its S-Pen support!
sugarsweet007
Beginner Level 2
Others
huh? k was in hospital 7 mos in 2021. Cancer is a **bleep**.
0 Likes
UncleDee
Beginner Level 2
Others
Stay strong.
0 Likes
Beezleybuzz
Active Level 1
Others
I got my Z Flip 3 5G a few weeks ago, love it to bits. My hope for the new year is that samsung opens up beta participation to Canada!
JattMan
Beginner Level 2
Others
Very disappointed that I can no longer scroll locations on the weather widget. Please fix this, it was the only one that worked thus way.
0 Likes
lynnlynne
Beginner Level 4
Others
Love my new phone but how to I get "bixby" installed
0 Likes
LLAPxS20
Active Level 1
Others
Bixby should be preloaded, it would just be a matter of turning it on. Swipe down from notifications twice, use the magnifying glass icon and search Bixby.
0 Likes
blakecollins9
Active Level 1
Others
Nice I am loving my Bixby it's a must have
0 Likes