Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – February 11 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 02-13-2022 05:15 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

We’re already half way through February! So much has already happened, including Galaxy Unpacked 2022! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!

Trade-Ins are now back and running again! A reminder that for a limited time only, you can get up to $810 off the new Galaxy S22 series by trading in your Galaxy S, Galaxy Note or Galaxy Z series smartphone (based on trading in a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB). For full terms and conditions, see www.samsung.com/ca/offer/

You can pre-order the S22 series here

Some highlights from this week:

[HOT POST]

Thank you @Opiate725 for sharing a gorgeous photo of your golden furry friend. 🐕🐾 She is absolutely adorable! For a daily dose of cuteness, see the post here!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #S22 and #PreOrder.

[HOT SOLUTION]

Want to know how to view apps in landscape mode for the S20 FE? @Ray1 and @Tallman might have a solution for you here! Thank you @Feffer for contributing to the community with your question!

Thanks for joining us!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Great to see that, Samsung Members Canada, has finally updated the Eligible Device list for the update to One UI V4.0! 👍 🕊

Screenshot_20220212-012814_Samsung Members.jpg

oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
🚮Screenshot_20220213-040909_Solid Explorer_36992_1644743349.jpgSmartSelect_20220206-231834_YouTube.gif
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
yes, it isn't....
0 Likes
ABSH
Active Level 3
Others
Cool
0 Likes
hewan
Active Level 4
Others
Super
0 Likes
DocAbigail
Beginner Level 4
Others
AWESOME!! Miigwech/Thank you/Merci
0 Likes
Syltech
Beginner Level 2
Others
Anyone else having trouble updating or downloading apps on their S21 5+? Did the update to 12 and nothing updating! Phone overheating?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I've seen a couple of other people, having issues with updating some apps. It's definitely NOT a widespread issue!

Sometimes, going to Settings > Apps & Clearing Cache & Data for the Play Store can help. 

You could Boot into Recovery & Wipe Cache. I know that's a too often, stock response, recommended "fix", but it can solve the problem.

If you're still having issues, if it was my device, I'd backup with Smart Switch & Factory Reset.

0 Likes
Syltech
Beginner Level 2
Others
I've done it all. Cleared cache and done a factory reset...which of course was a pain in the a$$. Still having issues with updating. I've seen multiple posts with this issue and still no resolution.
0 Likes