Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – February 11 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 03:30 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

We’re already half way through February! So much has already happened, including Galaxy Unpacked 2022! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!

Trade-Ins are now back and running again! A reminder that for a limited time only, you can get up to $810 off the new Galaxy S22 series by trading in your Galaxy S, Galaxy Note or Galaxy Z series smartphone (based on trading in a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 512GB). For full terms and conditions, see www.samsung.com/ca/offer/

You can pre-order the S22 series here

Some highlights from this week:

[HOT POST]

Thank you @Opiate725 for sharing a gorgeous photo of your golden furry friend. 🐕🐾 She is absolutely adorable! For a daily dose of cuteness, see the post here!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #S22 and #PreOrder.

[HOT SOLUTION]

Want to know how to view apps in landscape mode for the S20 FE? @Ray1 and @Tallman might have a solution for you here! Thank you @Feffer for contributing to the community with your question!

Thanks for joining us!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I have only seen a very few posts regarding this.

In order to have a resolution, there would need to be an identifiable issue.

You may be able to contribute by going to the Samsung Member's app & Click on "Get Help" > Scroll Down & Click on "Error Reports" & send the error report after being unable to install / update apps from the Play Store.

It's also possible, that others who are experiencing the same issue, may have some 3rd party apps, or Settings in common? 

0 Likes
hewan
Active Level 4
Others
Wow you are already pass active how much bagges do you have
0 Likes
hewan
Active Level 4
Others
Guys what country are you from for me I was born in Canada
0 Likes
hewan