Original topic:

β€Œβ€ŒπŸ’Œ Hot Topic - February 5 2021

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 08:45 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

I hope everyone is doing well! Make sure you check out this month’s Members Monday Question! We would love to hear from you. πŸŽ‰

Below are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POST #1]                  

The most liked posts all have a common theme – Samsung Galaxy S21. First off, congratulations on your new devices! This is also an exciting time for the Samsung Members Team as we are looking forward to your reviews and posts!

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The hot keywords this week are #GalaxyS and #promocode! There has been many discussions and inquiries surrounding these topics and the moderators are working hard to help and address all questions!

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Want to change the folder grid size? Thanks @ThePagalBoy for sharing with the community. Click here to learn more.

Are you trying to look for the Benefit Section? Follow @Halston’s steps and click here.

Would like to adjust the touch sensitivity to better navigate your phone? Click here.

Thanks everyone! Hope you have a good weekend!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

7 Comments
Lyndino
Active Level 1
Others
not sure if I'm supposed to reply here but here goes. any idea what's going on with the Note line? I prefer the Note over the S series because I use the S Pen lots. there's a lot of rumors that out will not be coming back due to the Z Fold and the S21 ULTRA having S Pen support.
any clarification you can share?
0 Likes
Willard1504
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra. its so awesome πŸ‘Œ
there are two one is just a note 20
other is ultra which has a 120hrtz screen. big difference.
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others

Last thing I read was similar. To my understanding, they will be phasing out the note series with the Galaxy Note 21 being the last. This iconic flagship phone will basically be replaced by the Fold Z, sadly the stylus will not be included but an accessory purchase option. (as far as I know).
Lyndino
Active Level 1
Others
what a waste.
Thanx for the info.
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
I agree:(
0 Likes
Piolo0328
Active Level 1
Others
We need an update of one UI 3.1 for note 20. Samsung should send us patch coz the note we paid for is not cheap.
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Others
It's Ben everywhere. When I see a light blue cat avatar, I know it's Ben. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
0 Likes