Original topic:

📱 Hot Topic - January 26 2023

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 10:42 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi, Samsung Members!

How was everyone's week? Calm, exciting, eventful, or just the usual? I can hardly believe we're already going into February! I'm still finding myself writing "2022" instead of "2023" sometimes. I know we've still got a long ways to go, but I'm really just counting down the days till summer... What are you currently looking forward to? 

[HIGHLIGHTS]

Speaking of February coming up... A reminder that Samsung's Galaxy Unpacked event is happening on February 1st, 1PM EST / 10AM PST! If you're interested in learning about Samsung Galaxy's latest innovations, find more information HERE on how to tune in. What are you most excited to potentially hear about at the event?

I know I've mentioned it already, but a highlight of my days continues to be seeing all of the photos members post. All of the beautiful sunsets, walks, and meals - thank you for taking the time to snap a photo and share it with the community, and allowing the rest of us to live vicariously through you! I'm glad to see more members sharing these days as well.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords for this week are #SamsungMembers, #SamsungUnpacked, and #Our_Epic_Story. 

Thanks for reading, and talk to you all next week! 

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

14 Comments
brettgray
Beginner Level 3
Others
Looking forward to this 👌👌👌
0 Likes
Besko
Active Level 3
Others
How did I got here
namrontoorg
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same question here. Hello
0 Likes
namrontoorg
Beginner Level 2
Others
Is there anybody out there
0 Likes
MrGman
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hello all
0 Likes
2muchTime
Beginner Level 2
Others
Better late than never
0 Likes
NollyBest
Beginner Level 2
Others
My Samsung A32 refuse to charge
It said charging stopped
Your phone's temperature is too low. Charging will continue when the temperature returns to normal
0 Likes
MarGraceL
Beginner Level 2
Others
Do I have voice mail?
0 Likes
ChampionDog
Beginner Level 2
Others
My email did not transfer from S8+ to S22ULTRA for security reasons. I used Google Drive to transfer. How do I correct any issue and transfer all my emails and the email program
0 Likes