Original topic:

❄ Hot Topic – January 29 2021‌‌ ❄

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 03:43 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is having a great week and staying safe! In Vancouver last weekend, we got to see a bit of snow so that was quite lovely! Anyhow, I wanted to take a moment to remind you to check out this month’s Members Monday Question

Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

[HOT POST #1]                  

We started the new year with a lot of excitement introducing the Galaxy Unpacked Event. Don’t forget to share your experience with Galaxy #MyStorywithGalaxy and thanks @defconphil for sharing his epic party experience at home here!  

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The hot keywords this week have been #GalaxyS and #Wearables!

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Have questions about what the Samsung Push Service is? Learn more here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/question-quot-samsung-push-service-quot/td-p/8521064.

Would like to learn some tips on charging your Samsung device and battery life. Check out what @Tallman and @Halston shared with @iAnderson199214’s great question: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note/charging-galaxy-note20-ultra-5g/td-p/8612133

Lastly, thanks everyone for engaging with Samsung Members as well as helping each other in the community! Take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

12 Comments
EnergyGirl
Active Level 1
Others
I can not find the Benefits Icon on Top left corner in order to get coupon info for S21 promo buds and tag
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Benefit banners are at the bottom when you scroll down on the main page.
EnergyGirl
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you so very much.!@
Halston
Options
Others

Hi EnergyGirl,

As mentioned by silbie123From the main “Explore” page, scroll down to the Benefit Section in the Members App & click on the banner. It will open up the detailed banner. You need to click on “Download Coupon”.

You should use the blue button to copy the code to the clipboard and then click on the “View where to use” link below to go directly to Samsung.com where you can choose your Gift.

Now, You must choose your gift from the page you are directed to.
Then, checkout per normal process and add promo code by pasting into the box and clicking on “Apply” and Checkout.

0 Likes
EnergyGirl
Active Level 1
Others
Thanks Halston
I have placed the order!
Libah
Beginner Level 2
Others
Yep i ordered mine ☺
JohnAngus
Beginner Level 2
Others
Enjoying my S21 Ultra. But can anyone tell me how to get rid of the annoying black dot over the camera. remember this is an S21 Ultra and not an S20. Any help would really be appreciated.
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
What do you mean black dot? Do you mean the camera hole at the top front of the screen? That doesn't go away. It's for the camera lens.
0 Likes
JohnAngus
Beginner Level 2
Others
But it wasn't there when I first started the phone up. I see the same problem happened to some with the S20 and there is a fix for it. But I can't use the fix on my S21 Ultra as the thing I'm suppose to click on isn't on the S21 Ultra. The black dot is about an eighth of an inch across.
0 Likes