Original topic:

๐ŸŽ†Hot Topic - January 2nd 2020๐ŸŽ†

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 07:04 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I'm back! I had a great holidays and New Years - ate lots of food, spent a lot of time with my family, and hung out with my friends. Overall it was a quiet New Year - the fireworks at Coal Harbour in Vancouver were cancelled :( How was everyone's holidays? Let me know!

22563.jpg

Happy new year vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

[ HOT KEYWORDS ]
Some of the hot keywords this week were #Updates - still a lot of discussion surrounding updates - especially with phones!

[ WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS ]
I like to thank @carr0498 for being helpful and kind to everyone! Thank you for your comments:)

[ WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS ]
@Pupusik stepped up to the plate this week - coming up with helpful answers and suggestions! Thank you for being respectful and resourceful:) starting the New Year off right!

Cheers everyone - heres to another great decade! 
Jeremy:]
Others
happy belated new years everybody
myles1402
Beginner Level 2
Others
jpas me sentir trop mal si tu te renaissent ร  la rue pis que j'aide pas asteur que je peux pu manquer de rien
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Others
stupid carbage Samsung phones keep going into airplane mode by themselves why?
0 Likes
Others
hey @Jeremy_from_Samsung, glad to hear you had a great New Year's. ya I heard about the fireworks being cancelled, also other places around Canada, the firework celebrations were also cancelled, some just an hour before midnight. My new years was nice, and quiet, I think I was in bed by 11PM ๐Ÿ™ˆ
aew7
Active Level 1
Others

Nice to see you back, Jeremy. Glad you had a good holiday. Cheers to you and excited for all that Samsung has to offer in 2020! 

0 Likes
genevazz
Beginner Level 2
Others
๐Ÿคญ
0 Likes
NilJug
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi! Wheres the update for S3 Frontier e.g. UI 1.5 and Tenzen 4.0.0.7
0 Likes
Rominator
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hey Jeremy,
Can you help me with this?

Since last update on Jan 7th, I have lost the ability to adjust targets for specific workouts. For example, like my Gear Fit Pro, I could set a running target by specific time or speed or pace. Now this option is gone and my workouts are locked to my previous targets. Online support could not provide a solution. 
0 Likes
Rominator
Beginner Level 2
Others
This is on my Active 2.
0 Likes
Others
happy new year
0 Likes