Original topic:

🍁 Hot Topic - July 3rd 2020 🍁

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 09:50 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! I hope everyone had a great Canada Day – tell us how you celebrated Canada Day in the comments below!

We’ve had another fantastic and engaging week here at Samsung Members! Check out some of the highlights of the week below.

HOT POST #1

@Tallman has pointed out that new updates are available for the Samsung Members app, as well as the Galaxy Wearable app! Be sure to keep these apps updated for the best experience. Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Sharing-Samsung-Members-App-update-amp-Wearable-app-....

HOT POST #2

@jamesy has shared their experience with the battery life of their Galaxy S20 Ultra after a recent update! If you are wondering how well the battery life fares, check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/s20-ultra-Battery-life/td-p/5639258.

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week are #SamsungHealth and #GalaxyBuds! There was a lot of discussion surrounding the features present in Samsung Health and the functionality of the Galaxy Buds.

WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS

A special shoutout to @Tallman and @gokongming for their active participation in the community this week! They have helped many users overcome issues they were facing and we thank you for your help!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

11 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Good Job .... @Tallman and @gokongming. Thanks for sharing.

Samsung_kH1Eapb
Beginner Level 2
Others
Youhavehave.k.omuuuu.m .ku9omm .9omki.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Samsung_kH1Eapb,

Sorry, we didn't understand. Please let us know if you need any help.

0 Likes
Others
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
0 Likes
Jace2019
Active Level 4
Others
cool
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
SAMSUNG WARRANTY IS FAKE.
I have samsung galaxy buds that I bought from Amazon Canada on 23 December 2019.I got complaints from my friends and famile who suffer from WHISTLE AND POOR SOUND QUALITY while calling me.Also the overall SOUND QUALITY IS POOR while listening to music.I contacted Samsung Canada.They said I have US MODEL WITH WARRANTY and transferred me to SAMSUNG USA.The Samsung USA said I need to go to SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE IN CANADA.I did.After all this long journey,Samsung customer service said I need to TRAVEL TO USA TO FIX THE ISSUE!

THE GIRL THERE DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY.SHE SAID GO TO USA WITH YOUR AIRBUDS.WE CAN DO NOTHING HERE FOR YOU!
SO THE AIRBUDS ARE USELESS NOW.
WASTE OF MONEY,HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAKE WARRANTY!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Samsung_nUiMNRb, We understand your concern. Samsung doesn't provide international warranty for buds, phones etc., except notebooks. I suggest you to check with Amazon and they would help you with further options.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
I did contact Amazon and they made nothing.They said it is a SAMSUNG PRODUCT NOT AMAZON'S PRODUCT!!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Samsung_nUiMNRb, Any Samsung mobile is not covered under international warranty and the device can be serviced under warranty only in the country of purchase. I suggest you reach out to Samsung US support and check if they can help you.

0 Likes