Original topic:

☔ Hot Topic – June 03 2021 – Happy June☔

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 02:07 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 🤗

Happy June everyone! We hope you all had a great week and get to do something you enjoy this weekend.

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Thanks, @Ray1, for sharing the upcoming updates schedule in June with the community. Check out when and what update for your Samsung devices here.

Congratulations, @Jay777 on a newborn baby to the family! We wish all the best to Aarya and hope you have a memorable first weekend with her! Find out the newborn video of Aarya here.

Another congrats @Cprice on getting your Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and thank you for sharing with us the look! We encourage other Galaxy Watch users to share what yours look like with the community. Find out more here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #Galaxy S, # Tablets and #Galaxy Note.

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• Have you ever set up the 6 equalizers for sounds on your Samsung devices to enhance your audio quality? Share your experience with us!

Don’t forget your umbrella, don’t get wet and hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 

Cheer,

Sean @ Samsung Members Team Canada

13 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Yes, thankfully @Ray1's "technical issues", were resolved, so that the Samsung Members could benefit from his informative posts! 

ironmike666
Active Level 1
Others
About the watch, i just bought a s22 ultra at Bell Canada but they weren't offering free watch like samsung :(
0 Likes
dundrumgal
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I unlock a secure folder on my Galaxy A71 phone
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Should be PIN, Password or Pattern. 

0 Likes
Barbe1
Active Level 2
Others
SMS Home wants to take over my phone. I don't want to use this, it's changed all my setting and nothing is where it was. I hate this app.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

"SMS home"?? 

What are you referring to? 

0 Likes
Jesudaniel
Active Level 1
Others
Praise the lord
0 Likes