Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – March 04 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 03:09 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, ðŸ’™

I can’t believe it’s already March! We hope you’ve all been having a great start to the month so far.

Here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Thank you @bundorama for sharing a beautiful photo from your mountain road trip! We’re glad you got a chance to recharge and enjoy yourself. You can find the post here!

For a daily dose of cuteness, check out @IfLySoLO’s adorable photo of their German Shepherd here to give them a boop! Thank you for sharing your furry friend with all of us!

Congratulations @Christian1212 for your new S22 Ultra! Thank you for sharing, we’re very excited for you! You can find their post here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are #S22 and #GalaxySSeries.

[HOT SOLUTION]

If you are having troubles updating or downloading apps on your device, one of our wonderful community members, @Tao77, might have a solution for you here! A big thank you to @brokokoski for bringing up this question.

[HOT QUESTION]

What’s your favourite part about the S22 series so far? What’s your favourite device colour in the series?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

16 Comments
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
Galaxy watch4 update that brings Samsung Health Monitor, ECG and BP to our watches. Supposes to be in March for Canada. Just got an update on my watch 2 days ago and there ain't no Samsung Health Minitoe or ECG or BP monitoring available yet.

We've been good patient little customers and we want our presents now.
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
Seriously when it comes out my life will be complete. I will sit there compensating for years of Samsung lies by constantly measuring my ECG for giurs upon hours on end until I actually have a heart attack. Then I'll check my blood pressure every 10 minutes until it's sky high.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Would have thought, that the "Hot Question", would be related to the issues that some, long term members of Samsung Members Canada, seem to be experiencing with their orders for the S22 series? 

mojo916
Beginner Level 3
Others

I know right??? Still waiting for my S22 Ultra...dunno if I should cancel my order at this point and try to buy it elsewhere or buy a different phone entirely. :( :( :(

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
It was seemed to be over looked on his post lol.
It comes down to priorities and needless to say after sales service isn't one of them, I mean after all they have your money we were the numpties that said here you go take it and oh by the way send the device whenever you want not a biggie I mean what's the "Arrives on" all about?

More important to them to know what your favourite colour is.. smh
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
it's winter, no hot question
Deadlock
Beginner Level 2
Others
I picked up my Samsung S22 Ultra last week after paying my deposit a week before. It's awesome! Worth the Wait!! (Canada)
0 Likes
SeldomSeenKid
Active Level 1
Others
Yay it's March 8 and I still haven't received my S22 Ultra that I preordered on Feb 16. Way to go Samsung. Anytjer crappy preorder process and service.
0 Likes