Original topic:

πŸŒ’ Hot Topic - March 10 2023

(Topic created on: 03-10-2023 10:48 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

How was your week? I hope wherever you are, you've had the chance to enjoy the early sights of Spring and warmer weather! I've been going on lots of long walks lately, taking advantage of the sunshine (or at least, lack of rain) as much as possible. What's your favorite way of staying active? 

Here are this week's highlights:

[HIGHLIGHTS]

We had a full moon this week and with that, came lots of beautiful moon shots shared in the community with the new S23 devices! Check out a couple of the photos here and here. It amazed me how much detail was captured in the photos, I know my night sky photos tend to just be a black void. I'm envious!

To learn more about how to capture the night sky with the Galaxy S23, watch this video!

Lastly, a little reminder that Samsung Week has begun! For great deals, check out the store.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The hot keywords for this week are #UltraS23, #Bloom, and #Gallery!

Thanks for reading, see you next week!

Warmly,

Jin @ Samsung Members Team Canada

4 Comments
EDickson
Beginner Level 2
Others
Good day Samsung members. Quick one here. I am using the Note10Ultra and haven't been able to update my phone fir quite a while now.

Question is, is there no more update beyond the One UI 4.1 fir Android 12 or how do I go about updating it beyond this?

Thanks.
0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Others
Hi, do you mean note 20 Ultra? Or Note 10+? For the Note 10+, One UI 4.1 was it's last major update, and it was moved to the quarterly updates section, which means that you'll get updates about each three months. In Canada, the last update for the Note 10+ included November 2022 security patch
bodey
Beginner Level 2
Others
How do I restore my pages
0 Likes
TBernier
Beginner Level 2
Others
En Francais
j aimerais l avoir merci