Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – March 18 2022 🔥

(Topic created on: 03-18-2022 01:38 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, ðŸ’™

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’re all looking forward to the weekend.

Here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

Thank you @user11 for sharing a gorgeous photo taken on your Note 20 ultra. The colours are gorgeous! Check out the post here!

Another big thank you to @AlaintheCook for sharing a series of delicious food photos this week. Check out one of his amazing dishes here!

And last but not least, thank you @Joę for sharing your adorable, loyal canine friend with us! She is beautiful! Click here to see @Joę’s sweet companion.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Our hot keywords this week are still #S22 and #GalaxySSeries.

[HOT SOLUTION]

Want to customize your navigation bar display? Check out @thebrez’s inquiry here to find a potential solution from some wonderful community members. Thank you @GG2 and @Tallman for your support.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

15 Comments
Wizxy
Active Level 3
Others
The delayed delivery of my S22 Ultra has left a very sour taste. I am so disappointed and have lost all interest in this device. All the excitement has been destroyed by the poor customer service from Samsung. Sadly, I see no reason for buying this anymore and will be returning this and asking for a REFUND. My S21 Ultra is still great and will possibly be my last samsung device. Thanks a lot Samsung..
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

This post, completely misses the mark for those who have pre-ordered, and still waiting.

It doesn't address the continuing frustration, anger & the, "I am fed up with Samsung's support" feelings that so many different people have posted.

Really, the only thing that is actually "hot", are people's tempers. 

Wal22
Active Level 1
Others
I'd have a great weekend if my new phone was delivered 2 weeks ago. But no, here i am still waiting for a reply to my inquiries as to when my phone will be arriving.
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
Booooooooo.... somebody get the rotten fruit and start throwing it at the stage. No ECG in Canada yet for galaxy watches. What's the holdup, supply chain issues with adding the country code to play store regions allowed to use it?

Get off the stage!
Avariel
Active Level 2
Others
Sadly, ECG is being held up by Health Canada, which is frustrating, both for our Galaxy Watch 4's, and other manufacturers as well, which I'm beyond disappointed at, because I have family whom would benefit from that function being enabled.
0 Likes
ik
Active Level 6
Others
Where's my s22 ultra
deezy23
Beginner Level 2
Others
Yo
0 Likes
JWB787
Beginner Level 2
Others
When will Canada see an ECG and Blood Pressure monitor in the Galaxy Watch 4?
0 Likes
AlaintheCook
Active Level 8
Others
Thank you
0 Likes