Original topic:

๐ŸŽŠ Hot Topic โ€“ March 26 2021

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 11:50 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, ๐Ÿ’™

Hope you all are doing well. As itโ€™s the last Friday of March, make sure to check out the Members Monday March post. This week, I would also like to welcome some new members: @cute67, @Danyta, @Alecit087, @007zx! Welcome to the Samsung Members Community! :)

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The most common keywords used this week are #GalaxyS and #Wearables. This week our moderators and the team are working hard to resolve and monitor the reported apps crashing issue, click here to see the post!

[WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS]

Looking to turn on the Wifi sharing feature? Click here to learn about @Tallmanโ€™s solution!

Are your notification sounds not working consistently? Click here to @Tallmanโ€™s and @Cassidyโ€™s helpful solutions!

Are you wondering why your Samsung browser may have different colours? Click here to learn how to disable High Contrast Mode as instructed by @Cassidy!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

12 Comments
Others

Thanks for the update Ben and Welcome all new members!!

Jer2illa
Active Level 3
Others
I'm new ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Others

Welcome to the community @Jer2illa

Please let us know if you need any assistance :)

Favian6999
Beginner Level 2
Others
you guys need to fix the water damage on the s10 and have my s10 fixed like brand new and different case to protect it
0 Likes
Steamwhistle25
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hey Ben I bought samsung Galaxy s7 n I can see the light as glass is not tight to the metal trim above charging plug. I don't think it's normal
0 Likes
Steamwhistle25
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ty for ur help
0 Likes
wanker
Beginner Level 2
Others
He doesn't give a **bleep**e. He's already got ur money.
0 Likes
Steamwhistle25
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ty for ur help
0 Likes
Frazmo1970
Beginner Level 3
Others
Hi I bought a new Samsung note 20 no flashing light on it for notifications I miss the light is there anyway to get it on the note 20. I'm new at this
0 Likes