Original topic:

🔥 Hot Topic - May 15th 2020 🔥

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 01:58 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! The weather is getting much warmer and I wish I could spend more time outside!

Just as a reminder, please be sure to follow all the necessary precautions such as washing your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and practice social distancing. Please take care during these difficult circumstances!

Community_Moderator_1-1589569236331.png

Background photo created by evening_tao - www.freepik.com

If you guys have any photographs you took that you’d like to have featured on these posts, feel free to post them in the Galaxy Gallery with the tag #hottopicpic. I’ll be going through them and featuring them on the Weekly and Monthly Hot Topic Posts!

This week was certainty an exciting and engaging one here at Samsung Members – check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

@ProximaCentoriB has posted a great, comprehensive summary of the update notes to Good Lock! Having all the information in one place is very useful for anyone who is interested. Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Update-Good-Lock-2020/td-p/4966604

HOT POST #2

@jamesy has posted a bunch of photos taken with their Galaxy devices! They are all beautiful and perfect if you are looking for new wallpapers! Be sure to check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Free-Galaxy-Wallpapers/td-p/5000612

HOT KEYWORDS

The buzzing, hot keywords for this week are #updates and #5G. A lot of users are excited about updates to their Galaxy devices and there has been a lot of discussion surrounding that. 5G technology remains on everyone’s mind and its possibilities continue to excite the community!

WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS

Special thanks to @GG2 and @Tallman for your helpful contributions to the Samsung Members Community! We are grateful for the solutions and suggestions you provide to users!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Anmol ðŸ™‚

17 Comments
Options
Others

Thanks for point that out!

0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
Hi Anmol, nice to meet you!
0 Likes
Options
Others

It's very nice to meet you too!

0 Likes
smileygirl
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have some beautiful photos of nature which I would be happy to share but I cannot share or open any photos sent or received via MMS
Do you know how to fix this? I have tried everything option I know. Thank you and have a lovely day!
0 Likes
Corazon
Active Level 5
Others
Send them to Photos.
0 Likes
Corazon
Active Level 5
Others
I wonder what life will be like at the gym.If or when it reopens.I did put my home workout shot on but how it would get here,mabey a Genie will do that.🤔This one was today.Reading Street Trail.🙂
0 Likes
lordj
Active Level 4
Others
yeah I doing alright how are you
0 Likes
lordj
Active Level 4
Others
big fan i follow you
0 Likes