Original topic:

🔥 Hot Topic - May 15th 2020 🔥

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 12:04 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! The weather is getting much warmer and I wish I could spend more time outside!

Just as a reminder, please be sure to follow all the necessary precautions such as washing your hands frequently, avoid touching your face and practice social distancing. Please take care during these difficult circumstances!

Community_Moderator_1-1589569236331.png

Background photo created by evening_tao - www.freepik.com

If you guys have any photographs you took that you’d like to have featured on these posts, feel free to post them in the Galaxy Gallery with the tag #hottopicpic. I’ll be going through them and featuring them on the Weekly and Monthly Hot Topic Posts!

This week was certainty an exciting and engaging one here at Samsung Members – check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

@ProximaCentoriB has posted a great, comprehensive summary of the update notes to Good Lock! Having all the information in one place is very useful for anyone who is interested. Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Update-Good-Lock-2020/td-p/4966604

HOT POST #2

@jamesy has posted a bunch of photos taken with their Galaxy devices! They are all beautiful and perfect if you are looking for new wallpapers! Be sure to check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Free-Galaxy-Wallpapers/td-p/5000612

HOT KEYWORDS

The buzzing, hot keywords for this week are #updates and #5G. A lot of users are excited about updates to their Galaxy devices and there has been a lot of discussion surrounding that. 5G technology remains on everyone’s mind and its possibilities continue to excite the community!

WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS

Special thanks to @GG2 and @Tallman for your helpful contributions to the Samsung Members Community! We are grateful for the solutions and suggestions you provide to users!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Anmol ðŸ™‚

17 Comments
Others
Nice to meet you Anmol 😉
0 Likes
Options
Others

It's very nice to meet you too!

Others
Hi Anmol, welcome to the community!
0 Likes
Options
Others

Thank you! 

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Thanks for the mention Anmol, always glad to help when i can.
0 Likes
Options
Others

You're welcome! 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Hello. We're glad to welcome you Anmol!
0 Likes
Options
Others

Thanks! I'm very excited to be here!

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Community_Moderator
Please be honest in your comments, Jamesy wrote this :
I have a photo page of free beautiful wallpapers. All the pictures were taken by Galaxies, from the s7 to the Ultra. Enjoy!!
FROM S7 TO ULTRA not only from S20 Ultra
Also, we don't know if those pictures has been take in PRO Mode, this can make a real difference !!!