Original topic:

πŸ‚ β˜• Hot Topic – November 05 2021 – Happy November

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 04:16 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, πŸ’™

Happy November everyone! We hope you all had a great week and get to do something you enjoy this weekend.

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

A huge shout out to @Picture_Person for sharing a lovely photo of their experience visiting the kangaroo farm in the Okanagan area in BC. Those kangaroos look adorable! Check out the post here.

Another huge shout out to @KenL777 for sharing their brand new S20 Ultra 5G. We are so excited for you, and hope you have a great experience using it. To see the post, please click here.

[HOT SOLUTION]

Is your phone locking randomly while you’re using it? @RedDogRabbit and @TallMan might have some solutions for you here. Thank you @n_n for bringing this issue up!

A big thank you to our wonderful community members who are always helping those around them and contributing towards a positive online environment. Your support is greatly appreciated!

[HOT QUESTIONS]

• How are your experiences using the Watch 4?
  • What has been your favourite Samsung phone so far and what was your favourite feature?

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

6 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Hey @Samsung_Ben ,
The photographers who have helped me by giving me permission to search their Instagram account or Samsung's Members are still waiting to know when I can post the articles I wrote on the forum?
They showed great generosity towards me which allowed me to write extraordinary articles since I was able to use their photos to illustrate all my articles and I do not think it is professional not to not answer us,
We are therefore waiting for a precise answer to a specific subject: When are you going to make a special section for Experts photographers/writers that will not be overrun by things other than articles created for the Samsung Community ?
Your devoted friend,
Cassidy
Here is the name of my collaborators : @KSMC, @Ottawalker @kiwimart4, @hypnotica85, @Sully, @Atreyu, @inspgadget, @Damien97411, @SIICK, @Gypstina, @AandM,@brynstigator, @TBone and many more.. You get here some of the Best Photographers Here on this forum and they are all waiting for a answer.
Samsung's Expert Level 5
Les photographes qui m'ont aidΓ© en me donnant la permission de fouiller dans leur compte Instagram ou Samsung's Members attendent toujours pour savoir quand je pourrai mettre les articles que j'ai Γ©crit sur le forum ?
Ceux-ci ont fait preuve d'une grande gΓ©nΓ©rositΓ© Γ  mon Γ©gard ce qui m'a permis d'Γ©crire des artcicles extraordinaires puisque j'ai pu utiliser leurs photos pour illustrer tous mes articles et je ne pense pas que ce soit professionnel de ne pas nous rΓ©pondre,
On attend donc une réponse précise à un sujet précis : Quand allez-vous faire une section spéciale pour les photographes/écrivains Experts qui veulent aider eux qui commencent en photographie mais qui ne sera pas envahi par autres choses que des articles créées pour la Communauté Samsung ?
Bien Γ  vous et bonne fin de semaine,
Votre ami dΓ©vouΓ©, πŸ˜‡
Cassidy
Expert Samsung de niveau 5Cassidy_2-1636159358537.png

wizkid
Beginner Level 2
Others
The watch has been good. Could be great. But 4/5

Cons
Battery could be better. 2.5 days max use
Raise to wake doesn't work all the time

Pro
A great smart watch. If you thinking about getting it. Do it. You will enjoy it.

Favorite phone
Z flip 3

Best feature
The split screen. Hands done the best feature.
0 Likes
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
Quick question... is it true that the Watch4 failed health canada standards for ECG and BP monitoring, and that's why we aren't getting it? If not, what is the status update of the application submitted to health canada? Has an application been submitted at all? Please, give us something besides "we'll give you an update when it becomes available ". Because so far we haven't even gotten an INITIAL update.

Please, give us something to work with.
TheRoc1
Beginner Level 2
Others
Do I need to do anything else to become a Samsung Member after I download the app. I have a Samsung S20 FE 5G and love it. I have an Apple iPad and glad I went with my Samsung rather then an Apple iPhone. At 68 I am amazed at what my phone can do and I have only learned the very basic things so far.
0 Likes
GamingRaz
Active Level 2
Others
Wow
0 Likes
Roy54
Beginner Level 4
Others
We need a s message like imessage now that wud complete android
0 Likes