Original topic:

🔥Hot Topic – November 19 2021

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 03:59 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, 💙

Happy Friday everybody! We hope you all had a great week, and are looking forward to the weekend!

Here are some highlights from this week:

[HOT POST]

If you want to see photos of delicious food, you will want to see @AlaintheCook’s photos. This week he shared his fresh, hand-made fettuccine pasta! 😋 You can find the post here. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with the rest of the Samsung Members community.

[HOT SOLUTIONS]

Are you looking for a way to pair your Samsung watch with your phone? @Tallman has a solution for you here! Thank you @S450 for bringing this question up!

Are you having problems with editing quick panel? @Deeezzyyy might be able to help you here! Thank you @ramraaj for bringing this up!

[HOT QUESTION]

• Do you use Samsung mobile devices for gaming? What type of games do you enjoy playing the most on our devices?

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
You forgot to give a like to this post :
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/travel/2347015926178-you-re-welcome-to-the-greatest-dr-ibrahim/t...
We Report it and it's still there but you're not shy to delete my photography's article like if it was SPAM 🙄What's wrong with you ?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You beat me to it. I was just going to post the link to the ACTUAL Spam posts from this "dr Ibrahim". 

It SHOULD be an embarrassment to Samsung Canada, that this garbage is STILL on Samsung Members, despite having been reported by I'm sure lots of members. 

At least 2 of Samsung's Moderators have posted SINCE this **bleep** appeared, how could they have not seen it?? 🙄 

iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
What is Samsung planning to do about it's failed Health Canada application to enable ECG and blood pressure monitoring on its watches? Why did the application get rejected?
Others
There's a YouTube video explaining how to put a modded version of the health monitor app on your phone/watch. I'm in Ottawa and I've been using my bp monitor and ecg every day.
0 Likes
iAm9001
Active Level 3
Others
I did this to my Active2 and it worked great. Until my watch stopped working due to some probably unrelated manufacturing defect. I'm lucky I bought the extended warranty from BestBuy, they swapped it towards a credit for my Watch4 Classic 46mm.

I highly doubt Samsung would have honored the warranty if I had shipped it back to them, even if it was still within the 1 year warranty period. They would have basically said "You modified the firmware on your watch and put it into an unsupported state. You broke it yourself. Good luck!".

All because of their BS.
0 Likes
CrniHerc
Beginner Level 4
Others
Will there be a new update for samsung note 9?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Nothing other than Security Patch Updates. 

If you were wondering if the Note 9 would receive One UI V4.0, no.

You'd be better off to make your own post by the way. Only those who have posted here would receive a notification that there's a new post in here. 😉

Others

Hot Question Gaming: I use my Note 20 Ultra to play Call Of Duty Mobile connected to an Xbox One controller and connected to 24 inch monitor using Samsung Dex, it's awesome

0 Likes
poblow22
Beginner Level 2
Others
Oh and would uou have change for a 100$ bill??
0 Likes