Original topic:

👻 Hot Topic - October 23rd 2020 👻

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 10:17 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

Interested in how other users have customized their device using Good Lock? @Cibi has shared a picture of their customized lockscreen! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/GoodLock-help/td-p/7304735

HOT POST #2

@Tallman has posted an informative guide on syncing and backing up your Notes and Reminders! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Works-with-Microsoft/td-p/7339248

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week have been #GoodLock and #GalaxyZFold2! Users have been showing their customized devices with Good Lock and the moderators have been working hard to address questions about the Galaxy Z Fold2!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Don’t have Samsung Email pre-installed on your device? Click here to learn how to install it!

Want to turn off effects from Keys Cafe? Click here to learn how!

Having issues with your camera? Click here for some troubleshooting tips!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

13 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks everyone for being active in the community.

Hi Samsung_Ben, Thanks for taking the time to share the highlights of the week.

0 Likes
SueandDennis
Active Level 3
Others
Hi Keagan
can you please help me with this
U managed to get the voucher bookmarked, I'm sorry I just don't know what to do im getting frustrated im no good when it comes to stuff like this. so can you please help me. Thanks in advance
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi SueandDennis, Please share the information I requested you in your post below.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Promotions/Having-problems-with-the-e-voucher/m-p/7400294#M1527

0 Likes
jetboy
Active Level 1
Others
wow
0 Likes
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Others
thanks for all your efforts... would love to see more content for the Z Fold 2 for sure!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi OlytheGoalie, Congratulations on your new Z Fold2. Samsung is committed to providing the best possible mobile experience to customers. 

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Could one of the moderators contact me by email or message through here? I want to ask you about an email I received from someone that said they were a Moderator about my comment winning a monthly contest.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AmeriCanuck, Sure. Please reply to the DM you received from me. 

0 Likes
Jagjivan
Active Level 1
Others
Hi,
Any confirmation on android 11 on Samsung devices yet, when is it coming?
0 Likes