Original topic:

πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ Hot Topic – October 29 2021 – Happy Halloween! πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

(Topic created on: 10-29-2021 11:11 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members, πŸ’™

Happy (early) Halloween! We hope everyone stays safe and enjoys their weekend.

Here are some of the highlights from this week:

[HOT POSTS]

A big shout out and thank you to @SoSa for sharing your beautiful photo that you took in Toronto! We love the colour combo and the scenery. Be sure to check out the post here!

Another shout out goes to @Ottawalker. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous fall-themed photo taken on the Note 20 Ultra. The quality and the colours are amazing! To see the photo, please go here.

[HOT KEYWORDS]

The hot keywords this week are #Photography and #Camera.

[HOT SOLUTIONS]

Voice notes are a very useful tool in people’s lives – especially for our multi-taskers! If your voice notes are not saving to the right spot, @TallMan has a solution for you here. Thank you for your help, and thank you @Cheeseburgereddie for bringing this up!

[HOT QUESTION]

• What is your favourite part about using Samsung Phones to take photos?

Thank you for tuning in. Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

5 Comments
darrenvox
Active Level 4
Others
The ability to change the settings
0 Likes
Bermersher
Beginner Level 3
Others
It is an underappreciated convenience, but being able to open QR code links with my camera is very helpful. There have been countless times just in the past month that I interacted with QR codes in various places. Much easier than typing in a lengthy URL or trying to google it after finding a dead link.
spots
Beginner Level 2
Others
I got the new update this morning , but everything on my phone is not working right. The time on my phone was a hour behind and my texting is not working right too. Please fix this bugs .
0 Likes
BigGorillaRobot
Beginner Level 2
Others
I woke up this morning and found the glass on my Samsung Galaxy s20 camera had disintegrated. Out of no where their is a huge hole in the glass of my phone. I looked it up their are article showing this as a known problem with the camera glass.
0 Likes
GamingRaz
Active Level 2
Others
0 Likes