Original topic:

⛄ Hot Topic - October 30th 2020 ⛄

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 04:18 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Let’s take a moment to welcome a new member! @Yubisan and @IlluitokP have recently joined the community! Please join us in welcoming them to Samsung Members!

As we come to the end of yet another month, let’s take a look at the highlights of this week!

HOT POST #1

Interested in AR Emoji? @Tallman has shared information regarding an update for AR Emoji! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/AR-Emoji-update/td-p/7466161

HOT POST #2

Thinking about the Wireless Charging Stand? @gokongming has shared their thoughts about wireless charging! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Wireless-Charger-and-Case/td-p/7475443

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #SamsungHealth and #GalaxyBuds! The community has been busy sharing their thoughts and asking questions about Samsung Health’s features and the Galaxy Buds Live!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Having issues with permissions and access? Click here to learn some troubleshooting tips!

Problems with camera on apps? Click here to learn about the possible solutions!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

15 Comments
faithsypher13
Active Level 3
Others
HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😊😊😊😊😇😇
mike065
Beginner Level 2
Others
My s5e will not update. I am still on 9 UI 1.1 My second s5e has updated to 10 UI 2.5?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi mike065, Please note that the software updates depend on the build number of the device. Even though the model is the same the build number on the device varies.

0 Likes
Decoeur
Active Level 2
Others
Hi my name is -
carolperdueici

I just took a break from packing! I am on my way back home, to Montreal, finally after 16 yrs in Cape Breton, N.S. - 🤞never to come back, I am an avid visualiser so the beauty of
nature & the amazing peace & calm of the ocean
will stay embedded
in my memories for the rest of my life!

I would like to say hello to all fellow members here. I will ask you kindly,
to b patient with me:
1. Because I'm
French 1st (but
bilingual).
2. I still have to
learn the menu.
3. I love team work
& learning new
info about all!

Looking forward to
being a part of your
team!

Sincerely,
Carolperduici

P.S. pls keep in mind that for the next month (Nov.)
I will be busy with the move. I will still
be checking in to the best of my ability as I am dancing as fast
as I can!

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Decoeur, We are happy to welcome you to the Samsung Members Community. This is a bilingual(French, English) community. Please let us know if you need any help with your Samsung devices. If you want to share some pictures taken from the Galaxy devices then you can share it with us in the Galaxy Gallery Section.

0 Likes
faithsypher13
Active Level 3
Others
yeah welcome Yubisan and illuitokP
0 Likes