Original topic:

🌳 Hot Topic - October 9th 2020 🌳

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 02:55 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

Interested in what other users think of the Galaxy S20 FE? @Niki1 has initiated an interesting discussion on just that! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Thoughts-on-the-samsung-S20-FE/td-p/7118490

HOT POST #2

Interested in the Galaxy Z Fold2? @Deeezzyyy has posted an informative review! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Z-fold-2-quick-review/td-p/7146511

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #SamsungDeX and #GalaxyTab! Moderators have been busy addressing questions about DeX and Galaxy Tab devices!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Want to turn off add-ons? Click here to find out how!

Want to change the settings of motion photo preview? Click here to learn how!

Having issues with your S Pen? Click here to learn about S Pen interference!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

18 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks for sharing the highlights and useful information @Samsung_Ben. 

Welcome to the new members and thanks to everyone for being active in the Community.

jc1958
Active Level 1
Others
I have a S9 and after the update my phone will randomly chime as if I am getting an notification, I turned it off, and restarted it but still chimes for nothing,I have checked my apps ,but nothing
keagan
Options
Others

Hi jc1958, Please check if the Notification reminder is turned on by going to Settings >> Accessibility >> Advanced settings >> Notification reminder â†’ Toggle off.

jc1958
Active Level 1
Others
yes I had looked at that,it is off ,it has meconfused
keagan
Options
Others

Hi jc1958, Thanks for the response. I suggest you turn off "NFC and payment" and check if the issue got resolved. 

Go into Settings >> Connections >> NFC and payment -> Toggle off.

0 Likes
hvxs
Beginner Level 5
Others
omg
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi hvxs, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help with your Samsung device.

0 Likes
jc1958
Active Level 1
Others
tks keagan, did that and so far no random notifications
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi jc1958, Thanks for sharing the update on the issue. Let me know if you need further help.

0 Likes