Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
lets get started
Highlighted
why can't our s20ultra get the update. I bought my phone for 1200.00 and my watch for 550.00but we still got no updates.no more samsung for me next time. I change every new one...guess I'll go with another company next...Samsung **bleep**
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
display broken s9plus.expensive
Highlighted

Hi jen14, I suggest you to get your device fixed by an authorized technician.

Please reach out to live chat support and they will help you to book an appointment for you.

Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
ok
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
i recently upgraded my s9 to a s20 +. on the s9 i can login on my banks apps with the autofill with Samsung pass very easy just clicks autofill and put my face in front of the camera.....
but on the new phone doesn't even let me register Samsung pass with my face even though i unlock my phone with my face ...strange?????
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
Hey, i was wondering when the one ui 3.0 beta or when one ui 3.0 will release in Canada. the beta has been out for more then 4 months in the U.S while we have literally nothing in Canada. dont you think it's a little bit unfair for samsung customers in Canada to wait so long?
Highlighted
Hi Jason239,
As of now, it is not available to Canadian participants and limited to a few countries.
Highlighted
no they just take our money and we wait a year for updates.