Original topic:

🌳 Hot Topic - October 9th 2020 🌳

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 10:38 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

Interested in what other users think of the Galaxy S20 FE? @Niki1 has initiated an interesting discussion on just that! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Thoughts-on-the-samsung-S20-FE/td-p/7118490

HOT POST #2

Interested in the Galaxy Z Fold2? @Deeezzyyy has posted an informative review! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Z-fold-2-quick-review/td-p/7146511

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #SamsungDeX and #GalaxyTab! Moderators have been busy addressing questions about DeX and Galaxy Tab devices!

WEEKLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the top solutions of the week below!

Want to turn off add-ons? Click here to find out how!

Want to change the settings of motion photo preview? Click here to learn how!

Having issues with your S Pen? Click here to learn about S Pen interference!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

18 Comments
geff
Beginner Level 2
Others
lets get started
0 Likes
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Others
why can't our s20ultra get the update. I bought my phone for 1200.00 and my watch for 550.00but we still got no updates.no more samsung for me next time. I change every new one...guess I'll go with another company next...Samsung **bleep**
0 Likes
jen14
Beginner Level 3
Others
display broken s9plus.expensive
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi jen14, I suggest you to get your device fixed by an authorized technician.

Please reach out to live chat support and they will help you to book an appointment for you.

0 Likes
jen14
Beginner Level 3
Others
ok
0 Likes
Brand
Active Level 1
Others
i recently upgraded my s9 to a s20 +. on the s9 i can login on my banks apps with the autofill with Samsung pass very easy just clicks autofill and put my face in front of the camera.....
but on the new phone doesn't even let me register Samsung pass with my face even though i unlock my phone with my face ...strange?????
0 Likes
Jason239
Beginner Level 3
Others
Hey, i was wondering when the one ui 3.0 beta or when one ui 3.0 will release in Canada. the beta has been out for more then 4 months in the U.S while we have literally nothing in Canada. dont you think it's a little bit unfair for samsung customers in Canada to wait so long?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others
Hi Jason239,
As of now, it is not available to Canadian participants and limited to a few countries.
0 Likes
ladyhawke
Active Level 4
Others
no they just take our money and we wait a year for updates.