Original topic:

📚 Hot Topic - September 11th 2020 📚

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 07:59 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! In case you missed it, this month’s Members Monday question is up and it focuses around returning to school! For a lot of us, learning will resume online so we want to know: If you could have one new Samsung Product to go back to school with what would it be and why? Leave your answers in the comments and check out what other members are saying here.

Let’s dive into the highlights of this week!

HOT POST #1

@Tallman has made an informative post about Wireless DeX on the Galaxy Book Flex! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Wireless-DeX-on-Galaxy-Book-Flex/td-p/6635954.

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week have been #GalaxyWatch and #Bixby! Members in the community are raising questions about the Galaxy Watch3 and Bixby and our moderators have been working hard to address those questions!

WEEKLY HOT MEMBERS

A special thanks to @vape and @Linc for being active and helpful members of the community! Thank you for your efforts and time!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

27 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks @vape, @Linc and @Tallman for being active in the community. I appreciate all your efforts in helping our Samsung Members.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Where is Shaggyskunk? 

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Being ignored by the community officials, since his years of dedication in spite of his declining health mean nothing to them.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Well, that's not very good. I was always learning something from him. Hope that he's okay?

ctangabc
Active Level 7
Others
At least he's still active on Twitter.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@Shaggyskunk1 has probably let this forum because peoples who try to help the most here are those with no recognition from Samsung...

Each week, even if WE try to give solutions to help people, there are always the same people in those Hot Topics posts....for me this is what i call "Fake news "

Did you saw Shaggyskunk1, @CHMultimedia or myself in those posts, the answer is NO but each each each week you will see @Tallman here or there like if we don't exist...so i hope @CHMultimedia will understand too, we are not WELCOME here...so this is why i did nothing to help this week... I give up...

September 11, a date to remember

Tallman is doing a great job so why should we work...

Others
@Cassidy, I am not doing a great job. CHMultimedia has more knowledge than I do. I sometime gave wrong info too. I am just a regular members, but more active than the others 😅
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Nobody is perfect 🤷
I think you do a great job around here, except I HATE your wallpaper 😤
Others
Darn, I switch to this now.