Original topic:

๐Ÿ“š Hot Topic - September 11th 2020 ๐Ÿ“š

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 10:01 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! In case you missed it, this monthโ€™s Members Monday question is up and it focuses around returning to school! For a lot of us, learning will resume online so we want to know: If you could have one new Samsung Product to go back to school with what would it be and why? Leave your answers in the comments and check out what other members are saying here.

Letโ€™s dive into the highlights of this week!

HOT POST #1

@Tallman has made an informative post about Wireless DeX on the Galaxy Book Flex! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Wireless-DeX-on-Galaxy-Book-Flex/td-p/6635954.

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week have been #GalaxyWatch and #Bixby! Members in the community are raising questions about the Galaxy Watch3 and Bixby and our moderators have been working hard to address those questions!

WEEKLY HOT MEMBERS

A special thanks to @vape and @Linc for being active and helpful members of the community! Thank you for your efforts and time!

Thatโ€™s all from this week, tune in to next weekโ€™s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
We all contribute in our own ways. ๐Ÿ™‚
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@Tallman 

So explain me why he never appeared here ?

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
It's disgusting not acknowledging @Shaggyskunk1 ๐Ÿคฆ
I agree @Cassidy!
Don't knock @Tallman, even though I HATE their wallpaper, it is NOT their post or decision ๐Ÿคท
I don't mind if you all pick on @vape though ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Linc
Active Level 6
Others
thanks for the mention.. happy to help if i can.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
trembly
Active Level 4
Others

Therefore, a device that works normally and may not work as expected. Sorry, this problem needs to be resolved quickly. Is it illegal? An unanswered question, be careful.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@Shaggyskunk @CHMultimedia have been helping me since I introduced myself to the Samsung world in 2016. A special thanks goes to them! @Habsfan has contributed a lot as well, and recently I have gotten to know @Cassidy for his very humble contributions. Thanks to all of you as well. And of course the newer members who are trying too! everyone plays a role and am glad to see @Tallman contributing! Last but not the least, please don't forget @mytech for deleting all comments! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
@IfLySoLO ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ‘
I type paragraphs sometimes and delete the whole thing ๐Ÿคท
I call it self editing ๐Ÿคช
I'm seriously trying to tame it down so my thoughts are postable ๐Ÿ™ƒโœŒ๏ธ

I couldn't, and wouldn't dare make a list of all the wonderful, happy shiny people round these parts of town bc there is sooooooo many great and fun brains I'd likely miss someone like a dope and feel silly ๐Ÿคฆ

I do want to say that you are also well liked (albiet making us a little rounder possibly with all the food pics) and contribute alot so thank you too ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@mytech delete that hate wallpaper comment ..am serious! No am not..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Hey yally, since I'm NOT deleting my wallpaper comment ๐Ÿค™check this lockscreen wallpaper that just went free! I like it!!
http://apps.samsung.com/theme/ProductDetail.as?appId=com.sec.Particlewallpaperbule.common.wallpaperv...
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
@Cassidy my friend, if I may say something..please don't take it the wrong way. your contributions are excellent and have gained you expert level 3! Not me or @Tallman. be proud! but don't be negative if you see others helping. yes its absolutely wrong not to acknowledge @Shaggyskunk and @CHMultimedia but we can always illustrate that differently and make a point. Stay positive and continue your efforts because we need you! I need you and everyone else here who is helpful and of course funny and jovial! we need warm hugs in this cold world! Dont we! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—