Original topic:

🎮 Hot Topic - September 4th 2020 🎮

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 10:04 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Welcome to September’s first Hot Topic post!

If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out our latest post about Fortnite Nexus War! You can learn more and download the app here.

It’s been another fantastic week here at Samsung Members! Check out some of the highlights below!

HOT POST #1

Interested in the Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition? Then check out @Tallman’s announcement and get yourself a pair today! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Share-info-for-BTS-Buds/td-p/6543384

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords and points of discussion this week have been #SamsungNotes and #camera! With the recent update to Samsung Notes, members have raised questions and concerns that the moderators have been working hard to address. The community has also seen a lot of questions surrounding the camera of Galaxy devices. 

WEEKLY HOT MEMBERS

A special thanks to @Tallman and @ctangabc for their active, helpful involvement in the community! Your efforts are truly appreciated!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

7 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks @Tallman and @ctangabc for being active in the community.

Sweetcaroline
Beginner Level 4
Others
Hello everyone, I'm new to the team..hope I find it awesome and interesting!
kayzed1991mm
Active Level 4
Others
sure! you will.
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Sweetcaroline, Welcome to Samsung members Community. You can do many things here like sharing your thoughts, opinions and we help each other with any issues and sharing information about Samsung devices. Please keep exploring.

bubba66
Beginner Level 3
Others
**bleep** ya
Corrosive
Active Level 1
Others
hello how are you
0 Likes
Corrosive
Active Level 1
Others