Original topic:

๐ŸŠHow and when do you celebrate the New Years?๐ŸŠ

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 10:31 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

3138537.jpg

Background photo created by freepik - www.freepik.com

We just finished celebrating the new year.  We are in full swing into 2020 and with the lunar new year coming up at the end of the month it got us thinking about all the ways that people from different cultures and backgrounds celebrate a New Year.   Tell us how and when you celebrate the new year! Please post your responses in the Lifestyle section, or comment below!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
I also celebrate twice a year as well! NYE was spent at a friend's place counting down with the people in time square playing on the TV. Lunar new year will definitely be more traditional with lots of food, and rice cake soup. ๐Ÿ˜‹
Wishing everyone a happy New Year filled with health, happiness, love and success always! Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜Š
seobro
Active Level 6
Others

Rice cake soup yess๐Ÿ˜ I can't wait to eat it on Lunar New Year too~~ 

Bing
Active Level 10
Others
I celebrate by making a resolution on how to improve myself in coming year :smiling-face:
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Others
For actual NYE, I usually spend it with my family. For Lunar New Year, I spend it with my girlfriend. ๐Ÿ˜„
Jammies
Active Level 1
Others

With good friends, food, and drinks! We go out and stay out until far too late.  We may be getting older, but doesn't always mean we have to act the part.  We've lost too many friends to the suburban life with kids who can't stay up until midnight, it's up to us to keep the party going!

judygdh
Beginner Level 4
Others
I will love to celebrate with you
0 Likes
Others
even
aew7
Active Level 1
Others

Coming from an Asian background, my family celebrates New Years twice - once to ring in the new calendar year and another to celebrate the Lunar New Year. The best part of this is double the delicious food and celebration :smiling-face: 

#membermondays

Others
get wasted, and ignore my resolutions, just like everyone else
Others
lol, very true! i think i have fallen off the caffeine wagon.
awwh
I don't worry, i know that will change, its a MOVE I WANT, AND NEED!
LOCATION, LOACTION, LOCATIONS!
NICE NICKNAME! VOICES A THOUSAND, THOUSAND VOICES!
OZZY!
โค๐Ÿงธโ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค—
0 Likes