Original topic:

How are you celebrating Father's Day at home this year? ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 08:34 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! As you know, Father's Day is on Sunday, June 21! For some of us, staying at home has allowed us to reconnect with our families and parents, whether it is in person, or over video calls. 

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating Father's Day at home this year? 

2286381.jpg

Love vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

We look forward to reading your answers!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

Kinsley
Options
Others

Hi IamSonE,

I congratulate you that your comment has been selected as the winner of the Samsung Members โ€“ Members Monday, June.

sparkyman
Beginner Level 2
Others
spending it with my wife , our daughter is away but I know she wants to be here with us.
notallthat
Active Level 1
Others
I lost my father 15 years ago today...I sat at home slept most of my day away. I've lost my bf after 5 years family and most of my friends due to addiction and have been tryingto get my life back in order. The problem is I don't know where or how to start besides opening up now. its something I haven't been able to do so it's a start I guess right? I'm trying to look for a job or some volunteer work in Hope's I can meet friends that are on a better path then what I'm used to. if anyone has any ideas or maybe able to help please message me through message jennieparks977@gmail.com or email is best at jennschonewille2@gmail.com....this has been tough for me so take it easy on the comments. I'm pretty much broken these days, I'm just trying to find my way back. thanks
tobstobs20
Beginner Level 4
Others
Father's day pic taken on s10
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Others
why i **bleep** broken phone I HATE YOU SAMSUNG
LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Others
WHY SAMSUNG DOESNT IMPROVE THE PHONE I HAVE A S8+ AND I BREAK 3TIMES EASY NOT EVEN DROP IT FROM A HIGH SPOT BUT ANYWAYS NOW I HAVE THE SAMSUNG S9+ AND I THOUGH IT WILL BE MORE RESISTENT AND STRONG AND IS THE SAME **bleep** LIKE A **bleep** EGG DONT DROP IT OR I WILL BREAK SERIUSLY SO **bleep** I WISH I CAN TAKE U GUYS TO COURT CUZ I HAVE LIKE **bleep** 10PHONES BROKEN CUZ SAMSUNG IS SO **bleep** IPHONE DOESNT BREAK THAT EASY AND I MAY BE SWITCH TO IPHONE EVERYONE SHOULD INSTEAD PAYING TO FIX THE PHONE LIKE IS STUPID HOW MUCH A SCREEN ARE LIKE FOR THE S9+ IS 250 300 SO U CAN BUY A PHONE WITH THAT BUT SO **bleep** STUPID I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I SEE YOU ON HELL MOTHER**bleep**ERS
Kinsley
Options
Others

Hi @LaMaravilla6,

The Samsung Galaxy S9+ has an expansive and near bezel-less, edge-to-edge 6.2-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display. Sleek and stunning, the screen and the bezel blend together to form a seamless design, with drop-resistant Corningยฎ Gorillaยฎ Glass 5 on both the front and back for durability and a high-quality finish.

As I mentioned on your post, Samsung provides 12 months warranty from the date of purchase of the phone. Unfortunately, the screen damage would be not covered under warranty. If you have purchased Samsung Care+ plan then you can avail it. However, you will be charged for service and you can call on 1-877-699-1356 to initiate a service request for Samsung Care+ plan.

Follow the below link to know more details about Samsung Care+. https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/samsung-care-plus/

LaMaravilla69
Active Level 2
Others

with a ******* broken phone nice father and birthday present

ria1117
Active Level 1
Others
happy Father's Day to my Eds: Edison Eduardo's Edwards with the Gab and all those daddy's..