Community Manager

Hey Samsung Members! 

It's time for this month's Members Monday question! This month's question is about Thanksgiving and Halloween!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating Thanksgiving and Halloween at home this year?

4434555.jpg

Designed by Freepik

We look forward to reading your responses!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

11 Comments
Expert Level 1
liek normal lol, the Rona is 99% survival rate, sure precautions but don't live in fear.
for Thanksgiving I visited my family and had a big family dinner. for Halloween the plan is to take the kids out to get some candy and do the dad tax for me to have some lol

Hi Habsfan, Thanks for sharing your plans with us. Have a safe and great day with your family.

Hi Tallman, Thanks for sharing the pictures. This is definitely a good way to spend a great time with your family.

Thanks keagan, I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving as well.
Active Level 7
we stayed home, the three of us had quiet evening. no Turkey this year. halloween, decorations are up, and my almost 2.5 year old helped. no trick or treating but di have candy ready for the few that may come knocking.
Beginner Level 2
I'm not
Active Level 6
For me, i was having fun with my newborn daughter!
Active Level 2
Watch football for Thanksgiving, but I watch football every Sunday, Monday and occasionally Thursday, Saturday! Also watch NBA finals! Nothing for Halloween 🎃!