Original topic:

How are you celebrating Thanksgiving and Halloween at home this year? πŸŽƒ

(Topic created on: 10-15-2020 10:49 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

It's time for this month's Members Monday question! This month's question is about Thanksgiving and Halloween!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating Thanksgiving and Halloween at home this year?

4434555.jpg

Designed by Freepik

We look forward to reading your responses!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

11 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
liek normal lol, the Rona is 99% survival rate, sure precautions but don't live in fear.
for Thanksgiving I visited my family and had a big family dinner. for Halloween the plan is to take the kids out to get some candy and do the dad tax for me to have some lol
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Habsfan, Thanks for sharing your plans with us. Have a safe and great day with your family.

0 Likes
Others
Have dinner with family.
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Tallman, Thanks for sharing the pictures. This is definitely a good way to spend a great time with your family.

0 Likes
Others
Thanks keagan, I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving as well.
perfectg
Active Level 7
Others
we stayed home, the three of us had quiet evening. no Turkey this year. halloween, decorations are up, and my almost 2.5 year old helped. no trick or treating but di have candy ready for the few that may come knocking.
ricecracka
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm not
Others
For me, i was having fun with my newborn daughter!
Ralphpjb
Active Level 3
Others
Watch football for Thanksgiving, but I watch football every Sunday, Monday and occasionally Thursday, Saturday! Also watch NBA finals! Nothing for Halloween πŸŽƒ!