Original topic:

How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period? πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 09:18 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Members! In case you forgot (hopefully you didn't πŸ˜ƒ)... Mother's Day this year is on Sunday, May 10th.

For some of us, working from home has meant getting to enjoy Mom's cooking during work, or spending time with family that we don't usually get to spend.

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you celebrating with your Mom during isolation period?

3585752.jpg

Vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

47 Comments
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Since I can't take mom out for mother's day this year, I will likely be cooking her a nice meal and then either go for a walk afterwards or watch a movie together on Netflix. I ordered some gifts for mom in April but unfortunately they will be arriving after mothers day πŸ˜…
Moms are amazing. I definitely appreciate mine. πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ€—
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm 6 hours away, and can't visit cause of the Rona, so this year its video chat and I guess for my spouse it will be taking care of the kids and hopefully letting her sleep in lol. And then we'll probably do take out from swiss chalet.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
You can't because of Rona ? Did you manage to buy a pipe wrench to your mother ? Stores are close ? lol
https://www.rona.ca/en
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Habsfan
i was joking πŸ€ͺ
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Home depot is better πŸ€ͺ
Others
well.. i already ordered flowers to be delivered to her this May 10th.. and will do a video conference witb family.. eventhough manitoba slightly open today for business still we decided to continue the quarantine and isolation as elderly people are very vulnerable to the virus. ...
Simba1
Active Level 6
Others
I plan on getting her a gift and make dinner for her.
rayes
Beginner Level 2
Others