Original topic:

How are you staying active during this summer? 🌴

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 11:23 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! The weather is getting warmer outside. Summer is here and it is time to seize the day!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: How are you staying active during this summer?

4033328.jpg

Background vector created by pikisuperstar - www.freepik.com

We look forward to reading your answers!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

77 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Bicycle every day. I do a loop that brings me back home and then I start whatever I have to do for the day. Starting the day with it feels great.
Kinsley
Options
Others

Hey @CHMultimedia, Good to know about your activity. Stay fit/active and Stay Safe.

0 Likes
Jace2019
Active Level 4
Others

walks, Reeding newspapers, yardwork etc

Jace2019
Active Level 4
Others
running and jogging 5 k every morning
0 Likes
Others
going for a bike ride everyday once the sun is low enough to cool everything down! Use my Galaxy Watch for tracking my ride and Gear IconXs for the tunes, ambient sound works the best for this scenario as you are able to listen to music/podcasts while paying attention to your surroundings!
Kinsley
Options
Others

Hey @ZMAHD, Good to know that while doing your activity you use Galaxy devices. Thanks for sharing your activity. Stay Safe. 

Others
I use my galaxy watch to participate in challenges and make sure I win most of them. That kind of works for me when I feel that this is it for today. Winning or losing but that makes my legs to move around most of the day inside or outside!
Kinsley
Options
Others

Thanks, @Jay777, for sharing your activity and glad to know about participating in challenges. Stay fit and Stay Safe.

Samsung_4QGHwpk
Beginner Level 2
Others
walking o the streats and thats all
Others
hiking trails, biking and exploring the outdoors