Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 09:19 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Others
my phone is a swiss army knife of tech. I don't really wanna go into detail since it's monday an I'm lazy.
Others
LOL, same as Vape. Can't live without the phone. I transform my phone in DeX mode, connected to my clients servers through VPN and RDC. And getting all news from Twitters and Samsung Members. 😉
shanemac
Active Level 1
Others
So sweet
0 Likes
mnmmmmmm
Active Level 1
Others
same here
0 Likes
Narhold
Active Level 4
Others
been using duo to co tact friends and family and samsung health app to stay active
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Others

Lately it's been difficult for me to focus on being productive and getting the things I need to get done, seeing how comfortable it is at home and how easy it becomes to slip into procrastination as a result. So I've been using Google Tasks to write down all my activities and checking them proactively to make sure I can keep myself accountable.

Music is also a huge morale booster. My Bluetooth speaker is running double duty at home because of how much it helps to just play something to keep me going. I'm not a Spotify or YouTube Music user... I just stick to the good ol' Samsung Music app. 

Stay safe everyone.

MonsterPook
Beginner Level 4
Others
I've been using my Galaxy Device for Netflix and you tube premium. also apps that aid in learning new things. but Pintrest is my #1.
Others
Well at this time I am happy that I have fast mobile to play some games on! I mostly use it to play games now a days!!
0 Likes
LuckyRobert
Active Level 2
Others
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

@Lucky Robert, clearing storage at least once per week is best. It must be over 150 MB for your device. The Android system cannot work properly if the internal device storage is below 150 MB. Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS). Transfer pictures and media to a computer or SD card to remove them from the phone memory. Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history. Clear Facebook app cache. Manage applications. Delete the call logs.

0 Likes