Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 07:20 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
inversvs
Active Level 1
Others
I have a Note 9 and an A70. One device (A70) is strictly for entertainment, the other for productivity. never thought I'd enjoy having an SPen
gagraham
Active Level 1
Others
Is there any indication of when Samsung plans to roll out the update for the active 2 watch in Canada, I have a dangerous issue with mine concerning overheating and thermal runaway with the battery and the update apparently addresses the issue. Any assistance with this is appreciated.
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

@gagraham, As of now there is no update available for Active 2 watch. However, I request you to contact our live chat support or SMS support as your gear watch is overheating and they would help you with further options to setup your device for service. So that the technician would examine the watch and check the root cause of the issue.

Live chat URL: www.samsung.com/livechat
SMS support: 932-273Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to an agent.

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
I'm using like some others on here..nothing out of the ordinary. Wasn't working before the current situation,so still using it for the job search and prepping(though it's very hard to edit resume on a phone no matter how big the screen is, haha). I'm messaging my family in the States to keep in contact,playing games, Netflix, Quibi, Disney +, etc. music while I'm doing household chores. Yeah, so nothing has changed much for me.
0 Likes
attyman
Beginner Level 2
Others
my note 9 pen is stuck in its housing and cant get it out des these happened to you people
0 Likes
GK2020
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi. my wearable watch stopped working suddenly today. cannot connect error E342. purchased in Dec 2019. help!
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

@GK2020, please reset the gear watch from the watch settings and try to pair it with the phone.

0 Likes
vbovi
Beginner Level 2
Others
how do I delete Bixby
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

@vbovi, there is no option to delete bixby from the phone. However, you can re-map the bixby button to open any other apps on the phone. You can find this option in settings >> Advanced Features >> Bixby key.

0 Likes
Lovesavedlife
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have been using my Samsung Galaxy phone and Samsung tablet to communicate with work,friends and family keep informed on all the news updates and all the news related to the pandemic internationally,also to continue my regular schedule through zoom and other apps to go to church and other community gatherings online plus banking and shopping while at home these Samsung products have helped me tremendously to stay home and stay healthy during isolation,(physically and mentally).Thanks
0 Likes