Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 07:13 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
lone5150
Beginner Level 5
Others
I'm front line and use my S10 as a tool. I check the weather radar as we have queuing lines outside. I communicate with my coworkers through the Team App. I can have immediate access to work documents and coms. This phone has never let me down.
Others
I have been using BlackBerry for 13 years and recently got my first Samsung devices ever.

I grabbed a Note 10+ a few months ago and got a Z Flip just before everything went into quarantine.

I am having fun using the devices along with the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, Duo Pad Wireless Charger, and that Portable Wireless Charger 10,000mAh battery pack. Learning as much as I can about the different features and decent cameras.
0 Likes
Veet
Beginner Level 4
Others
Go for long walks with my dog and capture some beauty.
0 Likes
lacers
Active Level 6
Others
my s10e is my music during my breaks at work, music is helping me get through the long shifts at work...
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
I have my Zflip connected to my Surface pro 7 and MS Teams works awesome for video and audio! Productivity 101!
HarrynArby
Beginner Level 4
Others
Can I use S Pen with my Samsung ..i am not sure if I have 8 or 9..lol..?
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

The S-pen is compatible only with Note series devices.

Others
@HarrynArby I found a nice pen on Amazon that works with my Galaxy. Quite a bit of a selection.
Padraig
Expert Level 1
Others
I use my Samsung Note 10+ to take pictures, read the news on Google News, and the CBC app. I keep a daily journal on the Daybook app. There's quick and easy access to Facebook and Twitter. I also play a couple of games to unwind. My Note 10+ is a very versatile device.
wonder01
Active Level 10
Others
All in my house enjoy using the video chats during this time. of course netflix. I enjoy few games. home schooling now has me busy. that is something very new really miss kids going to school 🤣 enjoy walks and taking many pics and videos
#membermondays