Original topic:

🏠How are you using your Galaxy devices to stay well/productive?🏠

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 11:36 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

It's been a while since we've done one of these - feels like forever! Looking forward to hearing from you all:]

4457.jpg

People vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

In light of current events - How are you using your Galaxy devices or Galaxy Store Apps to stay well and productive? It doesn't have to be work oriented - how are you using the Galaxy devices/store to stay focused during this time?

I've been using Google Duo to talk to my friends and my family - It's been a rough time, but the fact that we can still have face to face communication helps a LOT! I've also been using a lot of Netflix to help me relax - and catch up on Community:')

If you haven't already checked it out - we have several suggestions how to stay safe and productive from home - go to the News and Tips section of Samsung Members(or click here if you're using the Members app)!

Looking forward to your answers,

The Samsung Members Team

58 Comments
shanemac
Active Level 1
Others
I just love to read and write
0 Likes
dvb
Beginner Level 2
Others
yes very fast unit but it's also more powerful than Appleby a huge amount
0 Likes
MRDF301
Beginner Level 2
Others
How come my debit card doesnt work on samsung pay and it says its not supported😔
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

Please refer below link for the list of cards that are compatible with the Samsung pay Canada.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/apps/samsung-pay/

0 Likes
Benjamin00
Beginner Level 2
Others
i've had this phone almost a year. really gotten to know with the PenUp.
0 Likes
Sheilan
Beginner Level 2
Others
my scoby scrabble has disappeared on my screen
all i get when i tap the icon is a black screen with a small orage ball with a cross and 4 suares on it. the game itself does not appear.
0 Likes
Sheilan
Beginner Level 2
Others
sorry, it is spotify not scoby. for the scrabble game
0 Likes
Duaneshunny
Beginner Level 2
Others
6 th 2
0 Likes
leaha69
Beginner Level 2
Others
i need help trying to stop my phone from using too much data
0 Likes
KevinTaylor
Options
Others

Some apps depend upon background data (transferring data when not directly in use). Restricting background data may cause those apps to stop functioning unless a Wi-Fi connection is available.

From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
Note:These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
Navigate: Settings Settings icon > Connections > Data usage.
From the Mobile section, tap Mobile data usage.
Select an app (below the usage graph) then view usage.
Note:To restrict the app from using data in the background, tap Allow background data usage to turn off.

Also, please turn OFF the mobile data on the device when you are not using it.

0 Likes