Active Level 1
I have a Note 9 and an A70. One device (A70) is strictly for entertainment, the other for productivity. never thought I'd enjoy having an SPen
Active Level 1
Is there any indication of when Samsung plans to roll out the update for the active 2 watch in Canada, I have a dangerous issue with mine concerning overheating and thermal runaway with the battery and the update apparently addresses the issue. Any assistance with this is appreciated.

@gagraham, As of now there is no update available for Active 2 watch. However, I request you to contact our live chat support or SMS support as your gear watch is overheating and they would help you with further options to setup your device for service. So that the technician would examine the watch and check the root cause of the issue.

Live chat URL: www.samsung.com/livechat
SMS support: 932-273Text โ€˜SUPPORTโ€™ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to an agent.

Active Level 6
I'm using like some others on here..nothing out of the ordinary. Wasn't working before the current situation,so still using it for the job search and prepping(though it's very hard to edit resume on a phone no matter how big the screen is, haha). I'm messaging my family in the States to keep in contact,playing games, Netflix, Quibi, Disney +, etc. music while I'm doing household chores. Yeah, so nothing has changed much for me.
Beginner Level 2
my note 9 pen is stuck in its housing and cant get it out des these happened to you people
Beginner Level 2
hi. my wearable watch stopped working suddenly today. cannot connect error E342. purchased in Dec 2019. help!

@GK2020, please reset the gear watch from the watch settings and try to pair it with the phone.

Beginner Level 2
how do I delete Bixby

@vbovi, there is no option to delete bixby from the phone. However, you can re-map the bixby button to open any other apps on the phone. You can find this option in settings >> Advanced Features >> Bixby key.

Beginner Level 2
I have been using my Samsung Galaxy phone and Samsung tablet to communicate with work,friends and family keep informed on all the news updates and all the news related to the pandemic internationally,also to continue my regular schedule through zoom and other apps to go to church and other community gatherings online plus banking and shopping while at home these Samsung products have helped me tremendously to stay home and stay healthy during isolation,(physically and mentally).Thanks