Original topic:

How Can I check how many days are left for my samsung care plus to end

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 05:54 AM)
j3qb
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I have been trying so hard to find a way that can help me find out how many days are left for my samsung care to end and I literally couldn't find any. If you know how please help me. 
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

It should be 2 years from the date of purchase. 

So it should be easy enough to figure out when you purchased the device. 

0 Likes
j3qb
Active Level 1
Others
I know but how lazy from samsung to just add somthing in their devices so we know, like I remember I have seen it before but I don't remember where exactly
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Check in Samsung Members app / Benefits or the Galaxy Store / Subscriptions. 

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

On the device you are wondering about in the Samsung Members App when it first opens look at the bottom right of the screen and pick Support and scroll down almost to the bottom of the list and you should find Samsung Care+ showing your time left

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Do you have Samsung Care?

I always just got the Carrier's protection plan from Rogers (Darrell [Retired] lol 😂

But seriously, from Rogers.

Perhaps I've been lucky, but I've also always been extremely careful with my phones. 

Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Yes I have it on the S22 when I bought it ONLY because they were offering it for half price with the purchase of the phone.

It is not really worth it to get Samsung Care because of the initial high price to purchase it and then having to pay around $100 to get something fixed using it

A good case and screen protector should save your device from most disasters😂

Axton
Options
Others

Hi, if you purchase the Plan from Samsung.com/ca, your device must have been registered and activated with a Canadian wireless service provider within the sixty (60) days of the device purchase date. Your protection begins on the date you purchase Samsung Care+, and ends 24 months from the device purchase date.
You can also check in Samsung Members app as suggested by Ray1.
Thank you Ray1.

0 Likes