Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How do I recover my photos from Trash that I deleted by accident on my S9

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 10:29 PM)
GeM7
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
I was trying to figure out how to recover my photos from Trash that I deleted by accident....
Thank you for your help 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Kaler
Active Level 5
Others
Just select 1 or multiple photos when you are done you will restore option at the bottom.

View solution in context

Solution
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. If you had your Samsung Cloud synced with your Gallery, go into the Gallery app > 3 Dots > Settings > Recycle bin > And you will have the option to recover the photos/videos.

Also, if you have Google Photos, check for the pictures in the bin.

View solution in context

Solution
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Kaler
Active Level 5
Others
Just select 1 or multiple photos when you are done you will restore option at the bottom.
GeM7
Beginner Level 4
Others
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Solution
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. If you had your Samsung Cloud synced with your Gallery, go into the Gallery app > 3 Dots > Settings > Recycle bin > And you will have the option to recover the photos/videos.

GeM7
Beginner Level 4
Others
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Solution
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

Vinincia
Beginner Level 2
Others
I accidentally deleted my photos and videos, how can I restore?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, If you had your Samsung Cloud synced with your Gallery, go into the Gallery app > 3 Dots > Settings > Recycle bin > And you will have the option to recover the photos/videos.

0 Likes