Original topic:

How To Keep Personal Videos Safe And Secure

(Topic created on: 05-15-2018 10:27 AM)
Tim-Villian-Lockman
Beginner Level 4
Options
Others
I had some personal sex videos get hacked and stolen from me while I was on this adult sex and dating site and so far there's been nothing that I've been able to do to recover my video's. So I'm reaching out to find out how I can prevent things like this from ever happening to me again. It's hard cuz videos of this nature can destroy a person's reputation. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before? What can I do to prevent this from ever happening to me again?
17 Comments
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
Sorry that happened but we really didn't need the first part. Try and avoid unsecured websites and uninstall any suspicious apps you've downloaded.

To prevent this from happening in the future use Samsung's secure folder application and never visit sketchy websites or download suspicious apps. This includes downloading anything from the "dating site" you mentioned.
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
well said....
0 Likes
Others
Very well said & with good advice! Harder to understand why |mportant gets censored and easy to see what happens when so much unnecessary personal information is posted on a public site....
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
thank you both. I really think we all would have gotten the message if he said

"my videos were hacked into and stolen from me on a dating site. How can I prevent this in the future?"
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Also there's Private Mode that works too.
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey members, thanks for your advice.
Hey @MasterBlaster187, as other members have mentioned, try to store all the private / important data in the Secure Folder. Also please make sure not to post personal information in public websites as much. Thanks for sharing with us!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Others
I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone by what I said or how I said it. I was just asking my question and didn't realize that I had to word it a certain way. Thank you for your help, I know now for next time and I will make sure to watch what I'm typing. Sorry to everyone who got offended.
0 Likes
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
Turn the lights off.
cat1011
Active Level 3
Others
horny
0 Likes