Original topic:

Huawei cut off from android?

(Topic created on: 05-22-2019 01:31 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others

So I saw this on android authority the other day, That is a really crapy blow to Huawei. if you read down the article more it says that Huawei's own operating system is not even close to being ready for launch. S.u.c.k.s for them. 
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
yeah that wouldn't surprise me either.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
That's not going to do anything. Qualcomm and others will just cease China operations and move to Taiwan or other nearby countries with just as bad labor rights. Might as well carry on using their now-illegal Kirin chips in China instead of going through this hassle. Unless you meant to keep them hostage like our two Michael's in China got accused of threatening national security or whatever just as we arrested Huawei's CFO under a US extradition order? That's going to be quite the show
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
ha ha ha never!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but they are pretty resourceful and crafty so I'm sure they'll find some way to get themselves out of this Jam.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
China, making knock-off copycats? Get out man. 😂
0 Likes
bojack
Beginner Level 2
Others
I read no Google or YouTube (Google too lol ) due to the white house cracking down harder or breaching IRAN sanctions but I believe it's over alot more
0 Likes
Others
W H is ON crack....
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
To be honest, Huawei are great phones with super caméra. But for national security they Will have To find alternative OS . . . To bad for them. They where king of caméra . . .
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Lolll exact
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Others
China will shut down Apple made Phones in China ,has all phones are made there
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Apple has other plants around the world. This won't hurt Apple but it will hurt local companies and workers. That's a self-inflicted punishment
0 Likes