Original topic:

I don't know what's happening with my phones

(Topic created on: 07-08-2023 11:24 PM)
IzzNkra
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
So, about 4 or 5 months ago, I had an issue with my last phone it's Samsung A52, or SM-A525F/DS, to be exact. Eventually, it had some "small" small issues. It's not a big deal for me, like nothing is wrong with it, just some drop scratches and some small screen protector scratches. I don't actually buy the phone, because my parents did, it was a small gift, and so I had it since 2021.

Even though it had a small injuries (I'd say that as a "small" issue) it was because of the charging port was somehow damaged, and also the battery is damaged, and I don't exactly know how that happen. (Side note, the battery was damaged twice.) And so, I'll tell you a "small story." It was a normal & a peaceful day (not anymore), so at 21:00, I was playing Genshin Impact on my phone until my phone display randomly went black. And so I thought, "Oh! Maybe I didn't pay attention to the battery!" So I charge it. But no response. But as I remember it again, the battery percentage is around 75% to 50%-ish. And as I say, "My phone's display randomly went black." I meant it. I am 1000% sure that the machine is STILL working, but NOT the display. The display is just straight up black, but eventually, the fingerprint sensor is still working, alongside the PIN. Like I typed random numbers, I feel the small vibrations. And so, I panicked, thank God that there's a Smart TV in front of me, so that I can watch some little tutorials, until I came across a random guy that teaches me on how to force restart a samsung phone. Which is what exactly I did. I forced restart, and you feel that small vibration whenever you tried to restart your samsung phone? Yeah. I feel it. But the screen is still blank. I watched the tutorial again, to the second method, massaging the phone while force restarting. And so I massaged my phone a little bit while force restarting, surprisingly, the screen turns on and shows the samsung logo, until it's gone again. And I don't exactly know what happened. Before the screen went black after massaging while force restarting, the screen showed random pixels in different colors, like glitching. And so I got curious, I shook my phone, and I heard a small clicky noises, as if it was a switch, a cable, or an adapter. And then I panicked even more, started thinking, "I think it's the display cables..." which was turned out to be true. And so, for 2 months straight, I have to use my old Samsung Note 6. (Pretty usable in 2023) until my dad decides to buy a Samsung S23 Ultra for himself and giving me his S21 Ultra. And that's how I actually ended up with an S21 Ultra.

Yeah, that's all. It's just all about my "problematic" phone. And also a small story. To this day, the S21 Ultra is still working properly. I actually don't know where to put this post in... so yeah. And if you ask, "So what's the problem you're having with the A52?" Well, it's the display cables and display related stuff. Yeah, I don't understand very much about that kind of stuff.
6 Comments
Loyswijaya
Active Level 3
Others
A month ago I went cycling and suddenly my A52s dropped from the phone holder and I ran over it with my bicycle wheel. There was a crushing sound from it and when I picked it up the screen was pretty scratch really bad and tried to turn it on, it was black but I was sure I could feel the vibration from trying to get into my pin. I went to Samsung Service Center nearby immediately. The day after they told me the it was just the cable and it only scratched my screen protector. The AMOLED screen is okay till now I am typing this with the same phone. Thanks to the gorilla glass I guess. So my opinion, if you still want to use your A52, you better bring it to the service center to look for the problem, the chances are your problem could be pretty similar with mine.
namabe
Active Level 8
Others
hp ku eror apa gimana ya? perasaan buka samsung member reg indo, ngapa jadi isinya bule gini :(
Others
😆😆😆😆
0 Likes
riana6
Active Level 5
Others
😁😁😁😁😁
0 Likes
myarist
Active Level 8
Others
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
kobie
Active Level 10
Others
If i may suggest to bring your A52 device to nearest Samsung Service Center for the charging port issue.
As for drop and screen protector scratches, you can buy phone case for safety and replace screen protector for better display experience.
0 Likes