Original topic:

If you could change one thing about Samsung's Members application what would it be ? Part 2

(Topic created on: 02-20-2021 04:42 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

If you could change one thing about Samsung's Members forum application what would it be ?

In Part One, these are the requests provided 

@Tallman and @seobro  suggest this : PM message within members 😉

@CHMultimedia suggest : Make tagging working so that when you’re tag, you get notified.

@Samsungtwo say : allow videos to be enclosed so issue can be followed  (Does this work ?)

@Vape say : Age restrictions would be a good feature 

Many people ask for dark mode...it’s done

NOW THIS IS PART 2 STARTING HERE

So...i’d like a new feature. If it’s possible, it should be fun if images could be inserted in text because it’s easier to follow some instructions . I hate Samsung Members for this we can’t understand easily like on the forum webpage..

ex: text text blabla

text blabla bla

AND YOU,

Do you have something you’d like  to be added ?

11 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions towards the Samsung Members application. Your feedback is truly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
more mods, and I also second an age requirement. also clean up the gallery. it seems like it's turning into a dating site or post silly pictures. sure some are ok. but really it should be Samsung related like pics of products or taken with a Samsung phone.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
How about everytime there's a reply in a thread, that thread gets pushed back on top, keep it relevant or at least add it as an option in the filters

Also, how about mods merging threads about the same topic would be nice. For example, every time there's a software update available for a certain device, there's always multiple threads from different members announcing the same exact thing. It clutters the forum for nothing. It could also be pinned so its stays on top for a while so everyone sees it first, and everything related to that update gets discussed in that one thread.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@GG2

In the first post i had suggest to create a Update folder if you remember , here is the link and the image. Subject were also pinned...in that time i had 2 subject pinned 

20210220_211951.jpg

and the first link :

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/if-you-could-change-one-thing-about-samsung-s-members-for...

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Also a good idea.
Others
Any topics that are posted in French, have an English translation available as there are Samsung Members that don't speak or understand French.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

This is a good idea @Jayman1973

it should be translate automatically in our language settings, like that we won't have to translate anything . This was also asked by @mytech
I agree 👍

GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
I wonder what the translation would look like with jeanqcsimon 😁
0 Likes
FattyP
Active Level 8
Others
Just want to say thanks for the tbumbs up and encouragement Cassidy. Hope you had a great weekend sir. 😁
0 Likes